Here are your Week 8 power rankings for the 2015 NFL season!
*Each team’s win-loss record is in the first parenthesis and last week’s ranking in parentheses.
- New England Patriots (6-0) (1) – Brady The Unconquerable!
- Green Bay Packers (6-0) (2) – Next up the mighty Broncos defense. How cool is that gonna be?
T-3. Denver Broncos (6-0) (3) – They still have to face the Packers, Steelers, Patriots and Bengals. This will be the most tested team in football come playoff time.
T-3. Cincinnati Bengals (6-0) (4) – Crucial matchup at Pittsburgh could lock up the division for them.
- Carolina Panthers (6-0) (5) – Cam Newton. All he does is win.
- Atlanta Falcons (6-1) (7) – Slumping passing game should get a lift from matchup with Tampa Bay.
- Arizona Cardinals (5-2) (8) – Narrow escape.
- Seattle Seahawks (3-4) (10) – Still in control of their own destiny in the West
- New York Jets (4-2) (9) – Not a moral victory, but hardly a demoralizing defeat
T-10. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) (6) – They need Ben back this week.
T-10. Minnesota Vikings (4-2) (11) – They continue to impress.
T-10. New York Giants (4-3) (T-12) – For whatever it’s worth, best in the East.
- Miami Dolphins (3-3) (T-20) – New coach, whole new look.
- Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) (T-12) – If it were up to me (and it’s not) Mark Sanchez would at quarterback coming out of the bye week.
- St. Louis Rams (3-3) (16) – Their chance to make a move will be this month.
- Oakland Raiders (3-3) (T-17) – Degree of difficulty goes up considerably over the next three games.
- New Orleans Saints (3-4) (22) – Back to life.
T-18. Buffalo Bills (3-4) (14) – They’re not inconsistent, they’re actually not very good.
T-18. Indianapolis Colts (3-4) (15) – Don’t assume they’re winning the South. They could easily lose their next 3 in a row.
- Dallas Cowboys (2-4) (T-17) – By the time they get Romo back, it will be too late.
- Washington RacialSlurs (3-4) (23) – Lucky to have three wins.
- San Diego Chargers (2-5) (19) – Would you believe this team has the No. 1 ranked offense in the NFL? Would you also believe their defense, while not great is middle of the pack, not even bottom-third? How are they 2-5?
- Cleveland Browns (2-5) (T-20) – Same old Browns.
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-5) (26) – Finally showed they could win a game without Charles.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4) (24) – Don’t blameis Jameis
- San Francisco 49ers (2-5) (25) – I think they should consider trading Kaepernick while he still has any semblance of value.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) (32) – Once they make their fixes, this team could get a lot better very quickly.
- Chicago Bears (2-4) (28) – Records notwithstanding, I still think they’re the worst team in the NFC.
- Baltimore Ravens (1-6) (27) – The only thing wrong with this team is that they keep losing.
- Houston Texans (2-5) (29) – Nothing looks worse than a football team that has quit before halftime.
- Detroit Lions (1-6) (30) – Does anyone really think the problem with this team was the offensive coordinator?
32. Tennessee Titans (1-5) (31) – This team has the makings of a good defense. I think they’re counting on Mariota to eventually BE the offense though.