Here are your Week 6 power rankings for the 2015 NFL season!
*Each team’s win-loss record is in the first parenthesis and last week’s ranking in parentheses.
- New England Patriots (4-0) (1) – A test this week? Nah, just the Colts.
- Green Bay Packers (5-0) (2) – Rodgers finally turns it over, and it doesn’t matter, even a little.
- Denver Broncos (5-0) (3) – Peyton Manning is the greatest game manager quarterback ever.
- Cincinnati Bengals (5-0) (5) – No one will believe in them until the playoffs get here, but it sure looks like they are playing at another level.
- Atlanta Falcons (5-0) (6) – This team can win pretty much all the ways there are to win.
- Arizona Cardinals (4-1) (7) – Through five games, they have a +100 point differential. Unimaginable!
- Seattle Seahawks (2-3) (4) – Down but far from out. Losing to Green Bay and Cincinnati at home is something every team does.
- Carolina Panthers (4-0) (8) – About to start a very tough 4 game stretch.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) (9) – Hanging in until Ben comes back.
- New York Giants (3-2) (10) – Momentum is a dangerous thing in the Giants’ hands.
- Buffalo Bills (3-2) (11) – Hosting the Bengals? This is a chance to show they belong.
- New York Jets (3-1) (12) – Can’t afford to look past Washington this week.
- Indianapolis Colts (3-2) (13) – Three-game winning streak.
- Minnesota Vikings (2-2) (14) – If they’re for real, they’re going to run off a bunch in a row.
- St. Louis Rams (2-3) (T-15) – No shame in losing at Green Bay.
- Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) (19) – Learning from their mistakes.
- San Diego Charges (2-3) (T-17) – Running out of chances.
- Dallas Cowboys (2-3) (T-15) – 0 for no Romo. They need to keep pace.
T-19. Oakland Raiders (2-3) (T-21) – Probably a year or two away, but you have to admire the fight.
T-19. Washington RacialSlurs (2-3) (T-21) – Clearly a team you had better pay attention to.
- Cleveland Browns (2-3) (29) – Better than people give them credit for.
- Baltimore Ravens (1-4) (T-17) – It’s over. They’re finished.
- Kansas City Chiefs (1-4) (20) – They’re also finished, but that’s mostly because Jamaal Charles is finished.
- Miami Dolphins (1-3) (24) – House cleaned. Will it make a difference? Before the season started, you’d have called their next two games nearly automatic.
- New Orleans Saints (1-4) (23) – Time to start over.
- Chicago Bears (2-3) (30) – I don’t believe in this team even the tiniest bit, but they have won twice.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) (31) – If Bortles vs. Winston was this exciting now, imagine a couple of years from now.
T-28. Tennessee Titans (1-3) (25) – About what you thought this team would be.
T-28. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4) (27) – The three-in-a-row road curse strikes again, but they didn’t go down without a fight.
- Houston Texans (1-4) (28) – Time to stick with Brian Hoyer. Ryan Mallett is unwatchable.
- San Francisco 49ers (1-4) (32) – They stink, but they might beat the Ravens.
32. Detroit Lions (0-5) (26) – Pause a moment — I’m just reminding you that last season (last season!) this team won 11 games and was in the playoffs.