Here are your Week 3 power rankings in the NFL!
- New England Patriots (2-0) (1) – Hey guys, save some for the end of the season too.
- Green Bay Packers (2-0) (2) – It could be the Packers’ year. A lot of things are lining up.
- Denver Broncos (2-0) (4) – Looks like Peyton has some fight left in him after all.
- Dallas Cowboys (2-0) (6) – Uh oh. Romo a no go.
- Seattle Seahawks (0-2) (3) – Don’t panic yet. They haven’t even played a home game.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) (9) – Wake me up when they stop scoring.
- Arizona Cardinals (2-0) (T-12) – No team in the NFL has looked better through two games. Not one.
- Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) (14) – Everyone who picked this team to spend January at home is going to look dumb in a few months. Including me.
- Atlanta Falcons (2-0) (15) – How is Matt Ryan so badly overlooked? Give the guy a team around him and he will win you a bunch of football games.
- Baltimore Ravens (0-2) (5) – How the hell did that happen?
- Buffalo Bills (1-1) (7) – Beneath the veneer of a blow out was a team that fought back offensively and made it a game.
- Indianapolis Colts (0-2) (8) – Mistakes. Mistakes. Mistakes. And no blocking.
- Carolina Panthers (2-0) (T-16). Up and OVER!
- St. Louis Rams (1-1) (10) – Well how the hell did THAT happen?
- Minnesota Vikings (1-1) (T-16) – Three straight AFC West challenges on the horizon. Let’s see how they do.
- New York Giants (0-2) (11) – Someone go and set the Giants clocks off by about five minutes so they can finish a game the right way.
- Miami Dolphins (1-1) (T-12). Alright. Seriously. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!
- New York Jets (2-0) (24) – That defense is for real. Believe it.
- San Diego Chargers (1-1) (19) – This year’s hard-to-figure-out team.
- Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) (T-16) – Yuck. No blocking. No offensive imagination. A bunch of new players who can’t play. Tell me this isn’t going to be the whole season.
- Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) (20) – ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!
T-22. Houston Texans (0-2) (22) – This team has nothing on offense that scares anyone.
T-22. Detroit Lions (0-2) (23) – This team has plenty on offense, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
- New Orleans Saints (0-2) (21) – And now Brees may be hurt…
- San Francisco 49ers (1-1) (25) – Ohh… that’s the 49ers everyone was expecting this season.
- Oakland Raiders (1-1) (26) – Crabtree + Cooper. Get ready for a show like they haven’t seen in Oakland for a while.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) (27) – Two brutal road tests, but then some winnable games for a team that finally looks better than the year before.
- Washington RacialSlurs (1-1) (30) – Kirk Cousins finally deserves some of the praise he’s been getting for three years.
- Tennessee Titans (1-1) (29) – Pump the brakes on that whole “Fran Tarkenton” thing
- Cleveland Browns (1-1) (31) – Is it Manziel’s job to lose now?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) (32) – If you wanted to know why people had Winston rated ahead of Mariota, that throw to Vincent Jackson is why.
32. Chicago Bears (0-2) (28) – Cheer up. Cutler is out.